The Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier is pretty small but helps a great deal in my fridge! Which is nice because I don't always have that much extra space. :) I was really happy to try out this product! I have opened plenty of refrigerators in my life where I've been hit in the face with an odor that is not appetizing. This little gadget can fix that and it will put your mind at ease when you have guests helping themselves in your kitchen :):)
Here are the top 10 features:
1. Save money – for starters there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent – no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
|Disclosure: instead of actually cleaning my fridge I retouched this pic a bit lol|
I love how it is silent and clean looking. I don't love having to replace batteries, but it's actually helpful for me because I more readily have batteries around than extra boxes of baking soda that I would ALWAYS forget about replacing. Plus I don't think baking soda ever worked this well. This fresh clean fridge smell I currently have has only existed at my house after I've completely cleaned out my fridge.
As for keeping my food fresher longer...I'm not sure if I've noticed this. My food is certainly not spoiling quicker! I can say this...lately I've been buying our bread at the local bread thrift store. Bread is super cheap because the expiration date is approaching. As soon as I can I put the bread in the fridge and I haven't had trouble with moldy bread yet!! Which is actually funny because before when I would just buy regular bread and leave it on the counter I always ended up throwing some out even before the expiration date.
The Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier retails for $29.99 and ships FREE! Keep up to date with Oransi Products on Facebook and Twitter! So I hope you have Pinterest because you'll need it for this giveaway. Good luck!!
One reader will win a Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier! US Only and no PO boxes. To enter Pin the first Oransi picture with the link to this giveaway post.
a Rafflecopter giveaway