Review by Veronica
I have been excited for WEEKS about the Boba Baby Carrier. My family and I are going to Spain soon, and I wanted something that would allow me to carry my one year old on my back during our travels and something that would allow him to snuggle up to me or his dad on the plane and/or train. In Boba, I found a company that has what I was looking for.
|My husband with our baby boy in our Boba Baby Carrier|
1. The Organics Collection (Boulder Baby) carrier is made in Boulder, Colorado. (made in the U.S.A., baby). The classic collection is made overseas, in fair working conditions of course. The Company regularly visits the facility as well.
2. They are working towards becoming a GREEN company. (click the link to find out all that they are doing!)
3. They recently launched their classic collection. Their organic cotton collection was their first collection.
4. They have instructional videos on anything Boba related - I love instructional videos on things like this.
5. They understand the need that a child has to feel close to his/her parent. The Boba carrier can help foster the bond that is natural between mother and child.
Here are some of the elements that I love about the carrier itself.
1. The wonderful colors and fabrics.
2. The carriers have adjustable footstraps which help keep legs/knees in proper form.
3. As mentioned above, they use organic cotton (which comes from Texas, my home state).
4. The Boba Carrier has a sleep hood!
The quality is amazing. The feel of it on your back is great! And I love that it gives me an opportunity to hold my baby boy close. He might end up a mama's boy after all ;-).
Currently, they offer the Boba Classic for $100 or the Boba Organic for $128 each in a variety of colors.
Boba Carrier is giving away your choice of a Boba Classic Baby Carrier! US only
Here's how to win:
1. Like Tight Wad in Utah and Boba Carrier on Facebook
2. Please fill out form below
Note: This post may contain a sponsored/affiliate/referral link. Thank you for supporting this site!
Donate to Mothers Without Borders
Tweet or Facebook about Giveaway -please include @tightwadinutah and link to this post in your tweet.
Giveaway will end Saturday, May 21st Midnight MST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org. I was given above carrier to review, no other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.
All information will be discarded after giveaway. Your privacy is important. U.S residents only.