Thank you to My Creative Stirrings for sharing some frugal ideas for Easter and Spring!! Make sure to look at the Bunny Pudding Cup...Adorable! Pudding is one of my staples. :) Now it will be an Easter staple as well. :):) - Audrey
Come explore frugal creative crafts, yummy foods, and fun
activities all created by me, MyCreativeStirrings!
Here are a few ideas that I have posted over the past year and a half that can help you have a fun, creative, and frugal Easter and spring!
1. This Spring/Easter Table Setting cost me a total of $1.67. It is fun, colorful, and definitely sets the tone for spring! One of my secrets...use what you already have! Pull out everything you think could work and play around. If you need additional elements figure out how you can achieve this using item’s you own or could find outside.
2. I created this Spring/Easter Table Runner for the previous table setting using scraps of fabric. Next time you de-junk your wardrobe make sure you save articles of clothing that could be cut up and used in craft projects. It is a great way to save money!
3. This Easter Gift- Bunny Service Jar is a cheap neighbor or friend gift. The bunny pudding cup is the reward the receiver can make after they fulfill the service activity!
4. Surprise your sweetheart with stay at home Easter Date Ideas
5. Another fun Easter Dinner table setting that only cost me a few dollars. Another secret- I used a bed sheet for the table cloth (I know it sounds a little disturbing...just make sure you wash it and don't tell your guests as they'll never know).
6. This Bunny Survival Kit was an inexpensive not to mention original Easter gift from the Easter Bunny.
Have fun planning and stay tuned for more cheap creations from www.mycreativestirrings.com