Are you handing out cupcakes for Valentine's Day?? I wasn't going to until I saw these cupcake sleeves from Roundabouts:
ADORABLE! Look, my name is even on one of them...lol. I tried the cupcake sleeves out in December and they worked great! They are grease resistant and easy to use. Which is a plus for me because I have zero frosting skills. I make my husband do it. When I tried it at Christmas I made muffins and made them look like ornaments....cute.
Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves are $8.99/dozen and right now you can use coupon code TIGHTWAD to get 15% off! Here's what you get:
Roundabouts is giving one pack away to a reader! You can choose any kind you want! Here's another one of my favorites...lol
Here's how to enter: PLEASE READ
1. Visit Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves and leave a comment on this post stating which Cupcake Sleeve you would want.
2. PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
Here are ways you can get Additional Entries: (they will be counted on the form, so no need to leave more than the one comment on this post)
- Like Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves on Facebook
- Like RoundaboutWraps on Twitter
- Like Tight Wad in Utah on Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Like Tight Wad in Utah on Facebook
- Follow Tight Wad in Utah on Twitter
- Donate to Mothers Without Borders
- Add Either Tight Wad Button to your Blog or Website (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to RSS Feed or Emails (right sidebar)
- Tweet/Facebook/Email about Giveaway
Giveaway will end Thursday January 20th at 10 p.m. MST. Winner will be chosen by random.org. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own. I respect your privacy and will delete your info after the giveaway.