There are a ton of ways to get discount tickets to the Fair! Make sure to check out the link if you plan on going. The Utah State Fair starts Sept. 9th and goes till the 19th.
Thanks One Cheap Chick!
Also you can get FREE Admission to Red Butte Garden on Labor Day!
Thanks Utah Deal Diva!
Here's a FREE event for later in the month....
Adventure Base 100 Rolls into Utah and the South Towne Center Mall
Boy Scouts of America Mark 100th Anniversary Celebration, Engage Local
Residents with Immersive Scouting Experience
What: Ropes Course. Go! Dome. Traveling Museum. In celebration of the organization’s 100th anniversary, the Boy Scouts of America is bringing a truly unique and interactive experience to Utah: Adventure Base 100. This unique, 10,000-square-foot traveling campus will offer local area residents and members of the media a rare glimpse into the exciting world of Scouting through …
· A high adventure ropes course for all visitors more than 4 feet tall weighing less than 250 pounds
· A multi-sensory experience that will offer visitors the sights, smells and sounds of Scouting via the campus IMAX-like video “Go! Dome.”
· A stage show featuring local scout talent, music, demonstrations, contests and trivia
· An overview about what it takes to become an Eagle Scout, the highest level of Scouting and a chance to speak with members of Local Councils to learn more about Scouting
· A traveling Scouting museum featuring an overview of the Boy Scouts of America’s amazing history including displays of rare artifacts collected over the last 100 years
Why: For nearly a century, the Boy Scouts of America has brought families and communities together to prepare America’s youth to live, work, and play with character and integrity. Adventure Base 100 is one of eight major engagement programs the organization is undertaking as part of its 100th Anniversary Celebration.
Designed for those interested in learning more about the organization, as well as current Scouts and Scouters, Adventure Base 100 is visiting more than 40 markets nationwide and started its trek in January at the Tournament of Roses in Pasadena, Calif., and will conclude its journey in November at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
When: Friday, September 24 and Saturday, September 25
10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: South Towne Center mall, west side of parking lot